We need you to help us.
Volunteering with Essential Needs will give you the opportunity to make a real difference in the community and to the environment. Being part of a team you’ll also make new friends develop your social and communication skills, improve your self-confidence and add to your employment history.
If you do decide to get involved, some of the opportunities include:
- Sales/retail assistants
- Drivers and drivers assistants
- Sorting and merchandising assistants
- Testing and repairing appliances assistant
- Marketing and communications assistant
- Furniture upcycling/ repairing/restoring assistant
- Trustees & Board Members
If you would like to volunteer with us, please complete our volunteer application form and return it to us by post or email.
If you have any questions, please contact us.