- Please check that the items are suitable and will fit into your room. We will not refund or exchange any goods once they have left the warehouse.
- All items are brought as seen, and no refund can be made if you change your mind, on or after delivery.
- All gas and electrical items have been tested for safety and basic functioning, but with no guarantee that they will work to the correct specification.
- While we cannot guarantee its working life, should the appliance fail within three months of receipt, a replacement will be provided free of charge as soon as possible.
- Regrettably no compensation can be given for goods damaged by the failure of an appliance.
- Washing machines should be run through one of the programmes with a little washing powder but without clothes to clean the inner drum.
- Fridges and freezers should be left to stand for 24 hours after delivery before switching on, and run for 24 hours before putting food in.
- Gas appliances must be installed by a Gas Safe registered fitter.
- Electrical appliances should be installed by a competent person in accordance with the 17th edition regulations.
Please ensure someone is available to receive the goods, otherwise they will be returned to the warehouse. In this event, a further attempt at delivery will only be made on pre-payment of £10.00 at the store. If we do not hear from you within 7 days of the attempted delivery the items will be returned for sale, the original delivery fee forfeited and a £5 administration charge will be levied.
We will endeavour to deliver your goods into the required room provided there is nothing to impede our reasonable clear access, e.g. obstructions on the drive or furniture in the way. Failing clear access, the goods will be left in the first available space for you to move at your convenience.
Please also note that it is not our job to remove your old furniture out of your house, or out of the way, or to re-arrange the house contents. All requests to do this will be politely declined!
Please ensure you notify us of any changes to your delivery before 12 noon the previous day, as the van could be loaded in the afternoon for the next sessions deliveries.